Had unprotected sex. Took emergency contraceptive pill. Experiencing nausea, dehydration, pain in legs. Symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi. I hd unprotected sex with my bf on 29th december and took an emergency contraceptive pill after 4 to 5 hrs. However there was urination within half an hour of me consuming the tablet. As i was scared that the medicine would have gone in the urine i took another contraceptive pill on 1st jan. Today, 2nd jan i am experiencing slight nausea, dehydration and light pain in legs and hands. Are these symptoms of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013