Had unprotected sex. Took contraceptive pill after having sex. What pill to use i-pill or unwanted 72?

Hello Doctor,

My fiancee is 27 years old, 5.5" height, weight is 60 kg.
Its been 12-15 hrs of having sex and she has to take any emergency contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy.

Most IMP points are:

1). She has Migraine but due to its proper treatment and regular doses of tabs 3 times a day she is not having any head ach.

Tabs are:

Provanol Plus tab. - 2 times a day.
one another tab is also there taken once in afternoon daily.

2). This is the first time she will take any emergency pill and also this is the first time we did sex.

3). She had vomiting in today morning.

Please suggest which pill she have to use I-Pill or Unwanted-72 ?

How many tablates for how many time needs to take ?

After taking tablet/'s What are the precautions needs to take.. and what side effects we normaly expect for how much time ?

Many Thanks in Advance..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013