Had unprotected sex. Took birth control pill. Missing periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi I m 16 years old and me and my boyfriend had protected sex (condom) 3 weeks ago. We both believe that nothing happened to the condom. I m not on the birth control pill . I was suppose to start my period the 16th of April (8 days ago) and it still has not come. I m really stressing out about it. Ive always had irregular periods that would be 3-4 days late but not 8!! What are the chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012