Had unprotected sex. Took a i-pill after which got my periods. Is it required to take medicine again?

hiee.. My date was of 1st... I had an intercourse in the same week after my chums got over. I took an i pill.. I got my chums again on 20th of the same month. Now i dont understand which date should i calculate. I had an intercourse on 28th of d same month without precaution assuming it as a safe day be it either 1st (4days before)or 20th ( within 8days)Its going to be 72hrs now.. Should i take d risk of having an i pill again.. I know its too risky and i dont wana have it.. Or ahould i wait for my chums for 20th.. Also i am feeling giddy may be its jus my thinking.. Please help. Awaiting your response
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013