Had unprotected sex. Took Yasmin. Getting white heavy discharge, back pain. What are the risks?

Hello doctor, I have had unprotected sex yesterday and my boyfriend came outside but it has touched my vagina opening, and I have washed with water immediately. After that I noticed a white heavy discharge , and I have experienced a lower back pain but it didn t last long -I read that they are signs of pregnancy. I went to buy Plan B but I couldn t find it anywhere and I have learned that kind of medication is banned in my country. Therefore, due previous reading I have learned that I can use regular pregnancy pills I bought Yasmin contains Drospirenon 3.000 mg and ethinylestradiol 0.030 mg and took two after 12 hours of intercourse. What should I do next? I really can t have this baby. PLEASE HELP!! I have never taken birth control pills, the two I ve taken are my first.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012