Had unprotected sex. Took Regestrone pills. Still no periods. What to do?

Hello doctor, We had unprotected sex last week as an accident and we went to a gynecologist the next day in a anxiety to prevent pregnancy and My wife was told to take regestrone 5mg 2tablets twice a day for two days (8 tablets) and doctor said she will get periods in 4 days after taking the pills. But now it is 6th day still she is not getting periods. we are little worried about it. My wife had her periods on 15th february last month and we had sex on 03rd march this month and she has taken the pills on 4th & 5th march this month. Please anybody advise us. kathir, tamilnadu
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013