Had unprotected sex. Took Nextchoice pill. Had bleeding. Having delayed period. Pregnant?

Last month in february I took the Next Choice One Dose plan b pill an hour after having unprotected sex and my fiance ejaculated inside me. About 2 weeks later i bled for a few days and then stopped and now I am late for my period. I have read that morning after pills like this can cause bleeding and then cause very late periods. I am freaking out because I was taken off my birth control in january for blood pressure reasons. I don t have any signs of pregnancy accept a missed period. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013