Had unprotected sex. Took Ipill. Been bleeding heavily. What does it mean?

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my Gf on 9th Dec 2012 and she took ipill 4hours after that. Her periouds were expected on 27th dec(as per her cycle), but she starts bleeding on 20th of December. She was not bleeading heavily, just nominal bleeding. 20 Nominal Bleeding 21 Nominal Bleeding 22 No bleeding 23 Normal nleeding 24 no bleeding 25Nominal bleeding 26 bleeding with abdominal pain 27 nominal bleeding still continues till this morning without pain. Please let me know the reason for the same and how long will it continue and what measures should we take. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012