Had unprotected sex. Took I-PILL and Urine Kit test. Irregular periods. Am I pregnant?

I am a mother of a 5 months old baby .I am 25 years old. Last month I had an unprotected sex and took an I- PILL within 72 hours. After taking the I-PILL, i have period for only one day and that happened within one week after taking the I-Pill. now my original period date is over for 14 days. But, I am not having my period. I have tested with a Urine Kit named PREGA-News.. but it shows Negetive result. I am worried very much. Am I pregnant.? please help.... Please Please Please
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013