Had unprotected sex. Took 12 pills after 30 hours after intercourse. Safe?

hi doctors, i just had an intercourse with my boyfriend last dec 8, around 10:30 pm, and it was my 10th day i have iregular period, then i took nordete ECP around 11:40 - 12:00 mn, i thought the next dosage was supposed to be taken 6 hours after the first dosage so i woke up around 7:30 to take the second dosage (4 pills). around 10:00 pm i have a sever headache and i really felt bad as if i was about to vomit everytime i stand up. later noon i checked out in internet about the pills then i found out i was wrong to take the second dosage, it should be taken 12 hours after the first dosage so i was confused and scared that i had taken it incorrect i took another 4pills around 11:00 pm. over all i took 12 pills after 30 hours of our intercourse. is it safe? and effective. thanks so much
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012