Had unprotected sex. Tired, increased appetite, lighter periods. Negative pregnancy test. Any suggestions?

Hello, i'm Haley.
A few weeks ago I had unprotected sex about a day or two after my period had ended. I didn't put my birthcontrol back in. When it was time for my period, it never came, but i've had this brown/black discharge for about 5 days now. It seems like it's getting lighter, but I don't feel like myself. I'm tired all the time, I want to sleep, I feel sick alot when I smell foods, my appetite has gone up. I have taken two urine tests, and they came out negative. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013