Had unprotected sex. Taking pill. Getting periods crams and headache. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I m 14, 15 in 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 and a half years 2 days ago, he ejaculated in me. I m wondering if i could be pregenant? I am on the pill and have been for the past 5-6 months. I dont know if its just pre-menstural cramps and headaches as my period is next week, or if i am.. PLEASE HELP ME?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

If you are having pills regularly without missing for a single day , then there are no chances of pregnancy.

Headache and cramps can be due to PMS

Good luck