Had unprotected sex. Taking Rigevidon. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m 17 and on the newer version of the pill , Rigevidon. I m on my 7day break (without having missed a pill) as required but also had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple of nights ago. I was wondering what the chances are of becoming pregnant and the difference between the actual period and a withdrawl bleed . I am also aware that as the pill gives the body the perception of being pregnant a pregnancy test would come up positive.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013