Had unprotected sex. Taking Femilon. Missed periods this month. Chances of pregnancy?

i am 25 years old . i getting start to take familon by doctors advice . in month of january my period was start 11/1/2012 & then last month of january my period was start. then this month i consulted with doctor. because i am affraid ? is i am pragnant ? because this february my period is not start . and we are do unprotected intercource. doctor said familon is best for me . is it? if i take familon for 21 days, am i pragnant ? pls ans me .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013