Had unprotected sex. Taken pill. Started spotting. Chances of pregnancy?

hai..i and my bf had an unprotected sex..but although i would not call it as sex.. he used condom and it was for the second time..later i noticed that he had removed it..but he did not inserted it too deep just an inch ...he had masturbation before doing it..will i become pregnant now? very confused..i took i pill within some 40 hrs below...and after a week i could see that i have slight periods...just a pale few drops of blood from my vagina ...could i become pregnant now...or is it possible that i become preg next month please help me
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012