Had unprotected sex. Taken pill. Getting irregular periods, feels dizzy, tired, hurt burn. Pregnant?

hi my name is Katarina and ive had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weekends ago on saturday and my period came on sunday and it was very light and would stop and come back it lasted for as long as it suppose to but today i started bleeding again (kinda like a second period) also i have been getting dizzy and been more tired then usual and heart burn i can not sleep on my stomach or else i wake up in serious pain i should also say that me and my boyfriend were worried twice before about me being pregant so i took the pill twice once 4 days before the saturday and the second time was after my first period ended im worried that im pregant and i might be having a miscarige please help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012