Had unprotected sex. Taken morning after pill, vaginal bleeding. Was bleeding due to normal periods?

Hi I ve had unprotected sex, I ve taken the morning after pill 12 hours later, my period was also due in this time of having sex, I ve started to bleed a day later, is this my normal period as I m not on any other contraceptives , I ve also took a pregnancy test 2 days after having unprotected sex and it showed negative. Does this mean I m not pregnant? I am considering taking another pregnancy test after my periods just to get peace of mind.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013