Had unprotected sex. Taken ipill. Missing periods. Took mepret. Home pregnancy test negative. Can blood test detect ipill?

hi...i had unprotected sex on 17th june...n i was expecting periods around 17th only..i took an ipill on 18th morning...but i didnt get my periods. then i took mepret medicine for 5 days for periods to come...but till now i didnt get.. i checked through urine test about pregnancy twice..it was negative.. what to do?? would intake of ipill be reflected in an ultrasound or blood test???
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012