Had unprotected sex. Taken ipill. Blood clots, excessive bleeding, abdominal pain. Taken Trenaxa. What is the indication?

i had unprotected sex on 3 November but wasn t sure of conceiving so took an i pill on 5 November.after 5 days blood clotts came, but it was just one or two clots a day. But from yesterday excessive bleeding started with little bit of abdominal pain . So i took trenaxa 500mg yesterday night and i have two more doses to take.. But bleeding did not stop. Please help !! What is the indication? Will trenaxa help? Does ut have any side effect?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012