Had unprotected sex. Taken birth control pill. Is it necessary to take morning after pill when partner does not ejaculate?

Hi. My fiance and I do not have sex regularly. For the first time last night we were going to, but he has been on steroids previously and couldn t keep his erection . We had sex unprotected for about one minute tops. I had just gotten off of my menstrual period on Saturday and took my first birth control pill yesterday after being off of them for about a year. He ended up not getting off. Do you feel it s necessary to get a morning after pill and suffer it s side effects with just the scare of pre- ejaculation being the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013