Had unprotected sex. Taken Warfarin, Clexane. History of left leg blood clot, still birth. Pregnant?

I was diagnosed with a blood clot in left leg nearly 2 years ago and was put on warfarin but since then I found out that I was pregnant and was put on clexane twice daily but unfortunatly gave birth to a stillborn baby boy at 23 weeks and 2 days and after a week was put back on warfarin and about 4 weeks after giving birth had unprotected sex and am still taking warfarin but think I maybe pregnant and not sure what to do as don t want to be judged by anyone and ain t got the courage to go see doctor in regards to it
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012