Had unprotected sex. Taken Postpone tablet. Worried about pregnancy

Hi I and my bf had our first intercourse on 25th & 26th Jan 2013 . But each time we had sex he pulled it out before ejaculation . and in fear we consulted a doctor and I took Morning after pill named Postpone-72 1.5 mg only 1 tablet after 30 hrs after our sex.I had my last periods on 8th Jan,2013. and i still feel worried that i may get pregnant since it will ruin our future life .Please help me to decide whether i m safe frm pregnancy or not ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013