Had unprotected sex. Taken Plan B. Have spotted. Am I pregnant?

Hello I am 17 years old . I recently took the plan b yesterday afternoon because I had unprotected sex the day before . I am exercising constantly and rigorously so that tends to get my period short or irregular . I started my period on the first of this month and (after taking the plan b) I realized i had spotted ? But I m not too sure . Given the time and date that my menstrual cycle began is there a possibility that I could be pregnant ? & they gave me 2 plan b packs at planned parenthood . Is it okay if I take the second set or how would that effect me . Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013