Had unprotected sex. Taken Ipills. Triedness, back pain, delayed period. Pregnant?

HI my name is Rahul , need some information about I-pill conception?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend who is 22 yrs on 13th april ,
Both of us are Virgin , while having sex i did not go deep inside her
but slightly inserted inside, she did not bleed while having sex ,
which shows tht i dint even break the tightness but i was rubbing my penis on her vagina and
i was careful while finshing by ejaculating ouside her vagina...

Actually her periods date was on 15th of april, one more thing is that she had donated 360ml blood on 8th april
.....i was worried whether she would become pregnent so suggested her to take ipill ,
and she took it on 16th afternoon, roughly 50hrs after sex ie with in 72 hrs .
she had little white bleed from 13th itself till today and has tiredness, back pain ...but her periods is been delayed ....
plz help me we both are scared about it .... is there any chances of pregnancy & does I-pill work at this stage plzzz plzzz
plzz do answer ma question
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013