Had unprotected sex. Taken Ipill. Have irregular period. Fear infection?

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 6-7 times in 2 days and had i pill within 72 hours . so will it work for stopping pregnancy?? and also m having irregular periods since 5-6 months . and m on a homeopathic treatment since a year. so the day i took i pill. after dat day i started takiing ma regular course of homeopathic medicine for periods. so is it goin to neutralise the effect of ipill?? m scared. and its olready 3 days since i had i pill . so do i have to take more contraceptive??? or will i get pregnant??? or will i have some infections??? m scared.... plz reply fast doc... it will b a gr8 help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013