Had unprotected sex. Taken 8 Nordette pills in 36hrs. Is it overdose?

Hi Doctors, I have a brief question about Nordette. I had an unprotected sex and I took 4pills of Nordette within 24hrs after the intercourse. Then I took another 4 pills 12 hrs after the first dose. Now the thing is, the next day, i had another unprotected sex and i just took another 4 pills withing 5 hrs after i had sex. then i m planning to take another 4 pills 12 hrs later after the 1st dose. I m afraid of overdose and if what im doing is effective. Please respond. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012