Had unprotected sex. Symptoms of pregnancy, with pink discharge. Should I test for pregnancy?

hi i need to know if im pregnant! starts off that me & my bf has sex 2-3 days apart & this month i didnt get my period. which i do get my period every 5th or 6th of the month! my boobs are a bit sore when their touched, i feel tired sometimes, mainly pink not so much as brown mucus is coming out of my vagina but i dont get morning sickness! does this mean i could be pregnant? or maybe wait for my next period to come?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012