Had unprotected sex. Suffering from back aches, cramping, fatigue, mood swings and weight gain. Irregular periods. Am I pregnant?

Me and my Husband had unprotected sex on the 6/20 and recently did on the 7/25 I m not sure if I m pregnant because I have really been ignoring the signs up until recently when I ate I would up chuck, my mouth has been very watery lately, I have really bad back aches, slight cramping, I have trouble getting comfortable at night to sleep,I m always tired, I m always hungry, my face is breaking out, mood swings and also my stomach looks like it has a pudge, I can t fit a few pair of my jeans,I feel bloated and it makes really weird sounds sometime s. I haven t really noticed anything different w/ my period because that s always been irregular. We re not trying to have a baby at this present time but I really think iam, can you help me???
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012