Had unprotected sex. Sudden weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. When does ovulation occur?

i had given birth to a baby boy on 18th april 2012 by ceaseren opration and i am not breastfeeding the baby as the milk does not come my weight is 79 kgs and heigth is 161cm before about 1 month my weight was in the range of 75-76 kgs but now it suddenly came up to 79 kgs can this happen due to pregnancy as my periods dates after pregnancy are 24thmay,28thjune,25thjuly,25th august ,21st september, 19th octoberand 12thnovember and my LMP is 16/12/2012 and i had unprotected sex on 29th and 31st of december after that on 14th january 2013 i took pregnancy test with fresh sample which came out negative till now i have not got my periods this is my situation i have presented before you please consult me what is my average cycle length or my cycle length does the ovulation occurs on 14th day of cycle for every woman or it is differerent for different women on my previous pregnancy i had sex on 16th day of my cycle
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013