Had unprotected sex. Stomach pain, thigh pain, cramps, warm face, acid reflux. Pregnant?

Ok so my daughter believes she may be preganate. we believe she released on the 17th. She had sex on the 13,15,17,26. She spotted the 29th-1st. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and it was a negative urine. Her TSH came out 6.9. The nurse can not tell me why they tested her white cell counts.

She has had stomach pains like someone punched her, her upper thighs hurt, she had unusal cramping on the 29th for a short period of time. March 25th she had warm face and right side belly moody and acid reflux. Been tired, headaches,more hungry eating things she usually does not, asthma inhaler taste in her mouth, dreams of being pregnate, and weight gain.

Thoughts
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013