Had unprotected sex. Stomach feels wired, face breaking out. I m paranoid. Chances of pregnant?

I had sex a few weeks ago and the condom broke so the very next morning he bought me Next Choice . A week later, I was spotting which I read was supposed to be normal. A few days ago I had sex again and the condom broke yet again so the next morning I had to go to the store and buy Next Choice again...this all happened within the same month. Lately my stomach has been feeling really weird and my face is breaking out and I m paranoid I might be pregnant . Is is it possible?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012