Had unprotected sex. Started spotting and then heavy bleeding. Feels dizzy and nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on may 31 and a week and 5 days later i went to doctor she said there was 95percent chance i was not pregnant and 5 percent chance i was and then another week so around 3 weeks after i had spotting then it got heavier and was only for like 2 days then i got this gray silverish discharge and lately my boobs hurt and i have dizzness bad and i feel nausious alot culd i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

If you've had your period, it is less likely that you could be pregnant. Getting urine pregnancy test is an easy way to confirm / rule out pregnancy if there is any suspicion.

Hope this answers your query.