Had unprotected sex. Started spotting. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

So my boyfriend and I had sex about a month ago. After about five minutes we realized the condom was broken so he pulled out. I though I was done with my period, which is why we had sex, but after he pulled out there was some blood so we stopped. The next day I finished my period. What are the chances that I m pregnant? I have done some research and I am not having any of the common symptoms, but I am very afraid. Please help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012