Had unprotected sex. Started periods. Feeling nausea. Pregnancy test negative. could i be pregnant?

Hey doc, i had unprotected sex a week ago.3 days later my period came, heavy and still seeing it now. But im feeling nauseous every now and again since yesterday. this never happened to me while i was on my period before. i took a test saturday and it came out negative (first response). could i be pregnant? i ve never used this website before...please reply :(
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
hi after your un protected sex you have period & still it is on confirms that you are not pregnant.your est is also negative.there were many reason for your nausea most likely is anxiety.have a nice day.