Had unprotected sex. Started late periods and spotting, feels tired, nausea. Could i be pregnant?

Me & my boyfriend had sex recently about 40 days ago he accidently came inside me, two or 3 weeks later i was due for my monthly period, i didnt start i was 2 and a half weeks late on my period, then i began spotting very lightly, Now im feel signs of pregnancy im always tired, i cant hardly eat the same things anymore or ill get sick, i get nauseated very easily, im always* moody ill lash out at the tiniest things! I have not taken a test because ive had scares before, But, yesterday i was due for another period, i havent started that either, ive had no period cramps? just strong pains once or twice. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012