Had unprotected sex. Started early periods, sever back pain. Pregnant? Medicine to terminate pregnancy?

Hey, I am 19 years old and I had unprotected sex on the 4th of July and I had My period the next morning (5th of July). Normally my period comes on 8th or 9th but this time it was early. Also i had a sever back pain which i never used to have before. Could I be Pregnant? Please I need Help. Its been 3 days today since i had sex. Please I need help. And what Pills should I take to avoid pregnancy? I just want to know could I be Pregnant???? Also my period was heavy for 2 days and 3rd day its light but my back pains alot...I want to avoid pregnancy, so if your answer is yes i might be pregnant, what is the best pill to take or do to avoid pregnancy as its just the 4 th day after sex
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012