Had unprotected sex. Started bleeding after 2 days but it was not periods. 2 weeks passed, still bleeding continuing. Should i be concerned?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, two week before that i had my period. We had sex on the monday, and on the wednesday i noticed i was bleeding, but it wasn t my period. It was light to start but then got a bit heavy. I m still having a bleed, but not it s become a lot darker. I went to the doctors after a week of bleeding and they said it was common. But now it s 2weeks and a 1 and i m still like this. Should i be concerned? My boyfriend pulled out before anything happened and i ve taken 3 pregnancy tests just to be sure.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013