Had unprotected sex. Started bleeding. What is the possibility of getting pregnant?wo

dear doctor
yesterday my girlfriend and i had sex. we used a condom at first and then after about sometime i took it off because we had agreed to stop. we wanted to keep going after a while but we didnt have any condoms so i would just stick it in for about 5 seconds and pull it out. i didnt feel like i cumed in her but this morning she noticed bleeding. its been over 24 hours and she's still bleeding. can this mean shes pregnant? or is it normal tissue damage?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013