Had unprotected sex. Red spots on foreskin, foul odor, white discharge under foreskin. Applied cortisone. What do I have?

I am a male who had in unprotected sex with a girl at midnight 2 months ago. The next day I wake up take a shower an notice I have a few red spots under my foreskin .the foreskin itself was inflamed an smelled bad.. After a week there was I began getting annoying whitish discharges under my foreskin. After a while I began to apply cortizone and antifungal creams which cleared everything up under the foreskin so I stopped applying them a few days later my scrotum began to burn up and start cracking up become just raw skin so I started to apply the cortizone cream an antifungal powders which stopped the symptoms making everything dry up and flake off..a few days later I went motorcycling while doing so there was a lot of friction going in my groin so next day I wake up with a wake up with a bunch of red bumps under my foreskin so I again reapply the powder 2times a day after 36hrs they go away...the rash spread to my tighs and my pubic region been trying to get ride of it ever since with cortizone and anti fungal what do I have? Can herpes cause the discharge under the from what I have noticed the bumps only looked like pimples ..can herpes spread from under the forskin to the scrotum an then to the inner tighs
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012