Had unprotected sex. Red and itchy scrotum, white spots on bottom penis. Should I go for dermatologist advice?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about 3 days ago, and didn t shower for day after it (my stupid mistake) and now my scrotum (on the underside) is red and the skin looks shinny and its a bit itchy at times. It comes and goes and I get incredible relief after a shower and a proper wash (which i do twice a day). I thought it was a fungus so I applied a topical fungicide cream for a couple of and even though it aliviated the itch, it didn t cure it. I just took an anti-fungul pill meant for intimate parts today and haven t seen any effects yet. The crease between my thigh and scrotum isnt red and doesnt itch. My penis head is also perfectly fine but the bottom of the underside of the shaft has some darker smears (not raised almost like faint birth-marks, I do not know if that was there before and whether it has anything to do with the red itchy shiny scrotum.) My skin is also shedding ever so slightly; not in big chunks or scabs but just little white particles of skin here and there. PLEASE tell me what it is for some peace of mind. Should I wait it out to clear? should i visit a dermatologist? I ve been trying to compare pictures on google of what it might be (lame i know). Any information would be MUCH appreciated. Please help, thank you. Jorge from Madrid, Spain
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012