Had unprotected sex. Rashes on thigh. Is it a STD?

I had unprotected sex 2 days ago. This is my first time and now a rash has appeared on my thigh. It is not itchy or painful at the moment but I am afraid it could be an STD . Please advise what should I do and which type of doctor I can consult. I am currently staying in Indiranagar, Bangalore. Please provide any referral if required.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there Vicky.

If this is your first time indulging in a sexual act that was unprotected, one can understand your trepidation & empathise with you.

Dermatology however, is a very visual line & as such, requires some clear visual digital photographs or to be seen on the ground by a dermatologist nearest you for best results!

There is no need to panic. There are many queries i wish to ask of you but this is a public forum & you may not wish to divulge much & understand your need for anonymity. Howevever, today is a Sunday & i for one, do not consult but you are most free to call on mois tomorrow tween 12:30pm-6:30 pm @ my clinic seeing as you are from Bangalore & would be most happy to help.

Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist
Vikram Hospital, Off Cunningham Road
(next to BMW showroom opp St Anne's College/school on Miller's road)
Bangalore. tel: 9900015400 (secretary);080-71004500 (hosp)