Had unprotected sex. Purple blotches, spots on head of penis, flu, ulcer. Worried about STD?

Hi, I am freakin out a bit. About two months ago I had unprotected high risk sex. Although that peraon recently told me they cleared a bunch of std tests im still worried. I had the flu last week but I notcied some weird things going on. I noticed small purple blotches and spots on head of penis. It doesnt really burn nor is it very noticeable but it wont go away. I also had diarrhea this morning. Also, when I had flu last week I had a sore throat. Very minor. I never vomited. Also had a very small ulcer in mouth that lasted like two days. Had fever about two days. I sweated it out wed night. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013