Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy symptoms. Negative pregnancy test. Is it a false negative?

Hey, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a week ago during my week of ovulation and well he pulled out but after he finished inserted it again but also the next few days we had anal sex and his semen would spill on to my vaginal opening i have been having some pregnancy symptoms this week (a week after intercorse and ovulation) i took a home pregnancy test but i came out negitive but in my heart i feel like i am can this be a false negitive test ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012