Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy is positive. On Mensovit plus. Feeling nausea. Will this help in abortion?

Dear Doctors,
I have a unprotected sex on 15th/Sept/2013. ,my period use to start on 1st of every month, but this time delay, I have tested using test tube and found positive,
I have bought Mensovit plus and taken 1st tablet from today,feeling like nausea.
I would like to Know, is this tablet will help me in getting abortion,Hope I have taken this at early stage,

Wanted to know is this will help me, if yes what are the sysmptoms I will feel,
If does not work out what is the next step I should take,
Please answer me, I have big tension
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
Mensovit will NOT cause an abortion.
First and most immediately consult a gynecologist.
DO NOT DO ANYTHING ON YOUR OWN.
Next have the pregnancy confirmed and dated.
Medications / surgical abortion would then be prescribed to you as seen fit.
A follow up visit will ensure that the abortion is complete.
WIthout these steps, complications such as bleeding, infection, incomplete abortion, undiagnosed ectopic pregnancy will arise.
take care.