Had unprotected sex. Positive pregnancy test. Taken MTP kit. Vomiting, pain, bleeding. What to do?

hi Dr me and my girfriend had an unprotected sex and now she is not having her periods on 4th of Nov and we have done pregnancy test it showed positive. after 10th nov we didn t sex. on 10th nov evening she took the cipla Mtp kit and taken the one tablet of Mifepristone 200mg . will it work to terminate the pregnancy. again today 18th nov morning she took Misoprostol 200mg(3 tablet) around at 11 am after that she vomit around at 12.30 and bleeding started 11.45 onward. she had very much pain in morning but now pain is ok. she is feeling so much tired and sleepy.during the bleeding dead blood, white peaces, red peaces are coming... pls suggest me what to do?? hwo i can conform she is ok and not pregnant. i am very much worried abt her kidnly suggest me. when pain n bleeding will stop? is altrasound is good option for now?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012