Had unprotected sex. Periods delayed for 5 days. Did not take pills. Bleeding heavily. Normal? Suggest

Hello doctor i m a 21 years married women but i m not willing 2 have babies now...i had sex with ma husband last week it was a protected sex he used condom and i even had pill also it was my 5th day of periods...2 days before we again had sex it was also protected but i didnt take pill this time but next day my periods started again with a gap of only 5 days from last period..i m bleeding heavily but i cant find the reason m afraid if i m pregnant...or somethng else happened to me....or is it normal...please need your suggestion...
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013