Had unprotected sex. Pelvic pain, white and clumpy vaginal discharge. Cause?

I had not had sex for about 2 months then a week ago i had unprotected sex though we did withdrawal method. 2 days later i had this sharp pain on my left pelvic and the pain persisted for more than 4hrs and when i inserted my hand in my Virgina the discharge was so white and clumpy but 3days later i go the same shape pain on the same left side of my pelvic for more than 12 hours. The following day the pain didn t last long, but for the last 3 days i haven t had the pain. What is the cause?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
hi dear white clumpy discharge is a sign of candida infection. though i would have asked u to take some antifungals, but what concerns me is the pain . usually there is no pain so i suggest u to meet a gynec and get all check up done.
thank u