Had unprotected sex. Partner oozes thick white discharge with foul smell. Having small pimples on penis. Using podophyllin. Suggest

Hi I had unrotected sex with my girlfriend over one year ago and she usually has this thick wittish discharge from her vagina.and her vagina oozes a very unpleasant odour.after the sex I noticed I had this painless ulcer on my penis that lasted for about a week before healing.and wen it healed and I had sex with her again it hapened again however we are no more together now and the very spot this ulcer apeared has turned to a bump sort of like pimple with numerous bumps. And it does not heal I don't have access to many doctors as I am from Africa and I've being usin podophyllin crem on it hoping its a warts but these bump sometimes dry up and get smaller and sometimes they. Get bigger and feel rough to touch I'm scared I might have a dangerous STD becos lately I feel uneasy in my urethra especially after masturbating although no discharge.and I've being feeling dizzy in the morning.. Nowadays and d bumps are not relivin me
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013