Had unprotected sex. Partner had vasectomy previously. Having early pregnancy symptoms. Matter of concern?

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month and a half ago. My partner had a visectomy approx four years ago so pregnancy wasnt a thought. And we had both had our other regular checkups recently. Anyway, I have been severly fatigued, mildly nausious, had headaches and lower back and hip pain. I purchased a pregnancy test which I will use in the morning. Should I really be worried though? I did have my visit from AF .. only it was much lighter than usual. Could this all be in my head?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013