Had unprotected sex. Opted unwanted-72. Periods irregular. Is it medicinal side effect?

I had my periods on 1st of this month i.e. april, I then had an unprotected sex on 11th april wherein I am not sure ejaculation took place right inside (but most of it happened outside) still I opted for unwanted-72 being precautious and took it within 48 hours. I had way lighter than normal bleeding on 24th april which is much before the expected time of actual menstruation. Is this just a side effect of the pill that has caused an irregular menstruation early than the date of my periods or is it a cause of concern? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013